-
November 20th, 2002, 02:51 AM
#291
Inactive Member
o_o u mean wild arms3? i want that game too t_t
-
November 20th, 2002, 02:56 AM
#292
Inactive Member
-
November 20th, 2002, 03:00 AM
#293
Inactive Member
Only part I dont like is the weapons of choice. Why do all the characters, especially main character, have to use guns? Guns dont look cool in RPGs.
-
November 20th, 2002, 03:05 AM
#294
Inactive Member
shinis right guns ae ghey
-
November 20th, 2002, 03:06 AM
#295
Inactive Member
yeah, btu sometimes can be cool!!
-
November 20th, 2002, 03:19 AM
#296
Inactive Member
-
November 20th, 2002, 08:14 AM
#297
Inactive Member
Cool wallpaper, and nice Misato Skin ^^
-
November 20th, 2002, 09:25 PM
#298
Inactive Member
Yeah! Could you uplaod the Misa skin to angelfire, Mitsu-chan?
-
November 21st, 2002, 12:23 AM
#299
HB Forum Owner
Cool wallpaper and skin Ash-chan! Besides, the skin kinda fits the wallpaper.
I'm not changing my wallpaper for a while... I never get tired of seeing my current one ^_^U
Oh, and regarding Melfice's links:
- Ohhh Lulu... she rocks doesn't she? ^_^
- And Garz?n er... Auron.
- MOMO is cuter than Pikachu
- The next one's name is Chaos
- (No comments) He he, my wallpaper is here too
- Nice Shion CG, I hadn't seen it
- And KOS-MOS... Yes, I had that one, it's in my wallpaper queue [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 21st, 2002, 08:08 AM
#300
Inactive Member
I had that luck!... but i was looking for other kind of wallpapers... why does happen that? *_*U
anyway, my last one:
cleek here
The skin is done by a friend of mine. if i get the URL i'll post it here.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 21, 2002 04:10 AM: Message edited by: melfice ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks